OK Comics Staff Vacancy
THE STAFF VACANCY HAS NOW BEEN FILLED.
OK Comics is the multiple award winning, customer focused book shop in
There is a full time vacancy here which we intend to fill with either one full time member of staff, or multiple part time workers.
OK Comics customers are used to an extremely high level of customer service and staff product knowledge. That trend must continue.
Strong comic book knowledge, enthusiasm and retail experience are essential
The successful applicant must be hardworking, flexible, available to work full days and cover for other staff sickness and holidays.
Any students applying must be available in and out of term time.
The candidate must be presentable, technically competent and have a love for dealing with the general public.
While the job involves all aspects of high street retail, specific duties will include -
- Serving customers at the counter
- Receiving and processing deliveries
- Sorting customers reservations (thousands each week)
- Ordering, handling, pricing, sorting, displaying stock.
- Cleaning, and disposing of rubbish.
- Handling mail order (hundreds of items a week)
- Processing telephone and email orders.
- Listing ebay and webshop items.
- Sorting ebay and webshop orders.
- Banking cash and organising change.
Please apply with a curriculum vitae, and a covering letter (preferably hand written), and you must state whether you’re applying for full or part time.
If part time applicants could list their availability, that would be very helpful.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com, or dropped in at 19 Thornton's Arcade, Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6LQ.
The deadline for CV’s is 6pm Thursday 15th September.